"It takes a village to raise a child" - old African proverb
Our community is important to us, that is why we regularly involve local people, organisations and groups in our day to day learning and experiences at The Treehouse. We have close links with the local school, other nurseries, the churches and individual members of the community, who all bring and enriching, valuable experience to our Tree tots and Tall trees.
We aim to:
*Provide a friendly, caring and safe environment that enables all children to learn and develop through play.
* Support children to gain independence and increase their self-esteem and confidence.
* Respect parents and work together with them as the children's primary educators.
* Provide quality teaching and learning experiences, enabling children to achieve to the best of their ability.
* Provide a relevant, stimulating environment, with a curriculum based around children's interests.
* Work with the community to provide exciting experiences and highlight the importance of community spirit.
The Treehouse was created to ensure that our local children have the highest quality care and opportunities. Our staff and facilities are here to support and nurture your children to grow as individuals and learn to the best of their abilities.